FAQ - frequently asked questions - and answers by Ida Marie
- Shipping and delivery
- Where do you ship to? Currently, we ship to Denmark and the rest of the EU
- What is the cost of delivery? For orders below 500 DKK, the cost is 49 DKK flat rate for delivery to Denmark and 69 DKK flat rate for delivery to the rest of the EU. For orders above 500 DKK, shipping is free
- Which carrier do you use? In Denmark, we use PostNord with tracking and delivery to your house. As of now it's unfortunately not possible to request another carrier
- When will my products arrive? Because your order is made "on demand", which means that it's printed (and sometimes even sewn) after you've ordered an item, the average delivery time is around 2-3 weeks. You'll receive an email with tracking information when the parcel(s) has been sent out, usually before 3 workdays, which allows you to follow the whereabouts of your new art
- I got a parcel, but everything isn't there? If you have ordered multiple products, sometimes your order will arrive at your house in more than one parcel for packaging reasons or because the products are printed in different locations. If you are concerned or just have questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and we will try our best to track down your art products
- Returns and withdrawals
- Whereto do I return a product? You return the product to our business address: By Ida Marie, Bækkeskovvej 56, 2700 Brønshøj, Denmark. Always remember to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us before you return your purchase - and we will agree on how best to proceed
- For how long are withdrawals and returns possible? You are entitled to withdraw the purchase for 2 weeks from you received the parcel(s). You just have to send us an email at email@example.com saying you want to use your right to withdrawal - and return the parcel to us as described above. We need to receive the parcel before 2 weeks from the time you've sent us the just mentioned email
- Who pays the cost of the return? You pay the cost of the return if you wish to withdraw. If you return your product due to a faulty item, we will cover the reasonable cost of the return.
- The condition of the returned items? The item(s) must be returned in the same condition as you received it/them. You can try the clothes on like you would in a shop, but you cannot use it. The condition of the item(s) is evaluated at By Ida Marie's discretion. If the item(s) are of a decreased value, By Ida Marie will only refund a reduced amount to your account.
- What will be refunded to my account and when? When we receive your order at our address, we will return the purchase price and the original rate for delivery to your account. We will return your money within 2 workdays. After that, it can take up to 5 bankdays before you can see the amount on your account.
- The products
- What does "print on demand" mean? It means that we're not producing the product until you order it. It also means less waste, yay!
- Where are the products produced? All products are produced in Europe on demand. That is, all artwork illustration by Ida Marie is printed in the EU, either Latvia, Spain, France or Denmark, and some products are also sewn in these locations. However, many of the blank, unprinted products, that is for example t-shirts before they are printed, are sourced by the manufacturer in for example China, Honduras or United States. You will be able to get that information that on the individual product page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your policy on sustainability and organic products? We have quite a few organic products on the site already and we're always working on increasing the share of organic products. Since our customers are from around Europe, we have the products made and printed in Europe
- The original artworks
- How does shipping of original artworks work? All originals are in Denmark. Depending on which type of artwork and your location, you can choose to pick it up or we can ship it - with the carrier best suited for your delivery
- The artist behind By Ida Marie
- Do you do commission work? I have been doing a bit of commissioned work in the past. Currently, I'm closed for commissions. Please sign up for the newsletter or follow on social media to be sure to know when I'm open to do commission work again
- What are your preferred mediums? I love painting with oil paint and gouache, drawing with ink pens and coloured pencils, the surprises and feeling of lack of complete control when doing different manual prints, and also the texture of drawing with thread in embroideries
- What inspires you? I'm inspired by places I've lived, including Denmark, Australia, Fiji and also Brazil. I'm in love with textures, stairs, arches, doors, colours, shapes and space(s)
- Where are you from? I'm a Danish artist, currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Why is the webshop in English? It's in English because my native language, Danish, is such a "secret" language that prevents the majority of the population of anywhere, except from Denmark, to understand what I'm saying. I'd love to keep connecting with people from a lot of places
- Please also refer to our legal documents
Still looking for the answer to your request? Send an email at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!